Thank you for looking at our website and the professional services I can provide.
Andy Garden has been providing transport and logistics consultancy and forensic collision investigation services to meet the diverse demands of each Client since 2007.
Working for you and with you to make a difference for one of the most hazardous employee
activities – getting behind the wheel and driving. Safe and effective Occupational Road Risk Management accompanies effective and efficient Fleet Compliance. Each naturally compliments and
supports the other. I provide tailored support and advice to those managing a vehicle fleet regardless of the size or business type including:
- Experienced investigator- gathering and interpreting evidence from the scene to the board and all points between. Our external investigations compliment and add beneifts to an internal system, in a structured, timely and effeicient manner and assist you in making informed decisions.
- Road risk is not limited to being on the road, that is why we look into all related. aspects of the business
- Review, develop and test policies, procedures- do they really do what they say?
- Improving OCRS, reducing risks
- Making your work related road risk and fleet compliance appealing to clients
- Drivers – inductions, assessments, compliance and more
- You may even become more attractive to insurers
It's still not too late even if things have gone wrong- excessive damage reports, an employee involved in a serious collision, an adverse DVSA inspection, or issues over your Operator's Licence. That's when we come into our own and can make a real difference.
If you feel these services are of interest, please feel free to contact us . I am always happy to discuss your requirements without obligation.
Acorns Consultancy Ltd,
Acorns, Beck Street,
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
Or use our contact form.