Thank you for looking at our website and the professional services I can provide.
Andy Garden has been providing transport and logistics consultancy and forensic collision investigation services to meet the diverse demands of each Client since 2007.
Working for you and with you to make a difference for one of the most hazardous employee
activities – getting behind the wheel and driving. Safe and effective Occupational Road Risk Management accompanies effective and efficient Fleet Compliance. Each naturally compliments and
supports the other. I provide tailored support and advice to those managing a vehicle fleet regardless of the size or business type including
- Review & develop policies, procedures and training
- Policy testing – does it really do what it says?
- Experienced investigator to assist making informed decisions
- Improving OCRS
- Making your work related road risk and fleet compliance appealing to clients
- Drivers – inductions, assessments, compliance and more
- You may even become more attractive to insurers
It's still not too late even if things have gone wrong- excessive damage reports, an employee involved in a serious collision, an adverse DVSA inspection, or issues over your Operator's Licence. That's when we come into our own and can make a real difference.
If you feel these services would be of interest, please feel free to contact us . I am always happy to discuss your requirements without obligation.
Acorns, Beck Street,
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
Or use our contact form.